Murder Fabrication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick one girl, all the others die

Go down

Who's your favourite character?

Pick one girl, all the others die Empty0%Pick one girl, all the others die Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pick one girl, all the others die Empty0%Pick one girl, all the others die Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Pick one girl, all the others die Empty100%Pick one girl, all the others die Empty 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Pick one girl, all the others die Empty Pick one girl, all the others die

Post by Jadzia Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Something... whatever happened to Monokuma, you're the mastermind now.
You've decided to change the rules of the game: now only one girl of the cast will survive, and all the others will die.

So, tell me... Who survives?

Vote for your favourite female character!  Feel free to vote whenever haha, vote cancelling is allowed in case your fave turns gross or something.
Tell us who you voted for!

(I'm not voting for obvious reasons)
Jadzia
Jadzia
Admin

http://jadyjads.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Pick one girl, all the others die Empty Re: Pick one girl, all the others die

Post by Cr0ss Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:21 pm

I voted for my favourite little Detective because if anything ever happened to her I'd personally murder the author of this story.
Cr0ss
Cr0ss

Back to top Go down