Murder Fabrication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are bonus Free Time Events?

Go down

What are bonus Free Time Events? Empty What are bonus Free Time Events?

Post by Story Teller Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:39 pm

In Danganronpa, Free Time Events (a.k.a FTEs) are events during which the protagonist of the game can have a one-on-one conversation with one other member of the cast.
Murder Fabrication doesn't follow their exact formula, as these conversations happen as part of the main story and can involve more than one character. With bonus FTEs, I'm hoping to give some insight into elements of the stories of deceased members of the cast that might not have made sense to bring up as part of the main story.

tl;dr:
  • Bonus FTEs are a bonus scene between the protagonist, Neo, and one other member of the cast
  • They will be divided by Chapters and both killer and victim will get one each
  • The FTEs themselves are not canon: if they were, they would have appeared in the main story. Everything the characters mention about their feelings and personal life, however, is canon. (The fact that Neo knows about them is not.)

Since the FTEs are exclusively about the killer and victim(s) of each Chapter, it is recommended that you read said Chapter before reading the FTEs. And by "recommended" I mean: I put a lot of work into surprising my readers and making these cases make sense so please don't spoil yourself for funsies. I care. Titles will be made to be spoilers-free.
Story Teller
Story Teller
Admin

https://murderfabrication.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down